Hi,

I have developed a system for our Customer Service Center using BASE. This is the first time ever that our company will

use openoffice.org in its operation.

However, during my beta test I found out that other users could no longer add or edit a record when someone has already

accessing it.

I would like to know if there is patch to address this problem.

Hoping for your immediate response.

Thank you so much.

ARIS G. BONIFACIO
Helpdesk, Systems Development
Hotline: Local 111
Fax: (02)8131440
Email & Wireless: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain LPCI (Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc.) confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.