Hello "Helpdesk Tip: Screenshot Helps!",

(a real name would be nice when you write here),

> However, during my beta test I found out that other users could no
> longer add or edit a record when someone has already
> I would like to know if there is patch to address this problem.

No, there isn't. Currently, only one user at a time can access a OOo
Base database. You can only circumvent this by user a server-database
which OOo connects to.

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Database                   http://dba.openoffice.org -