Hello,
Sent out the below yesterday. Anyone know the answer?

On Thu, 2007-09-06 at 15:13 +0200, Frank Schönheit - Sun Microsystems
Germany wrote:
> Hello Swarup,
>
> > I guess someone will be fixing the error in Base which requires the
> > above two options to be pursued.
>
> It is fixed in 2.3.

That's great. Is 2.3 released for general use yet? I would prefer to use
that, rather than having to employ detours to get the work done in 2.2
with a bug present. In Ubuntu, the Update Manager usually downloads all
available upgrades automatically, for all software installed on the
system. So I'm surprised to hear of an upgrade which Update Manager
didn't bring in.

If 2.3 is available, then how do I get it?

Swarup