Hello Drew,

On Sat, 2007-09-08 at 05:36 +0000, Drew wrote:
> >I see. That is interesting. Does that apply to adding data to the
> table
> >too? Or just to making changes in the table format/structure?
> >
> Yes, the table grid in the form lets you add data, edit or delete data
> same as you would in the data view window. It also allows you to
> easily add such things as drop down lookup lists to columns.

I just worked through the form wizard to create a simple form for my
table. It was quite straight forward.

The only problem is, that on the very last page of the wizard-- where
you set the name of the form and select whether you want to work with
the form after creating it-- when I click "finish", then nothing
happens. The form wizard's last page just remains sitting there, and
behind it in an OO Writer window is what appears to be the form, with
the column headings present but otherwise empty. Is there some bug here,
or what is to be done next?

Thanks,
Swarup