Hello Drew,
Many thanks for the macro detailing how to change the header of the form
so it doesn't say "read-only". That is very helpful.

One question I did have about what "read-only" actually means there. You
wrote:

"That is telling you the 'document' is read only - in other words you
can not move the controls around or edit their properties. The data link
is not read only."

So I can change and add data, but I could not alter the structure of the
table? Is that what it means? If so, it confuses me a bit because
earlier, you had told me that using the "forms" view I can add new
columns and insert them wherever in the column order I like.

So, what sort of structural changes can one implement using the "forms"
view, and what sort of structural changes would not be possible.

Thanks,
Swarup