Hi Ocke,

me again ;) Probably there is bug regarding the save process in Base
when changing a default value or a description text. It appears with
MySQL and Ingres, but not with HSQLDB. I reviewed the driver method
OTable::alterColumnByName, but I didn't find the root cause for this.

To reproduce try the following:

1. Create a table with a few columns, e.g. four. The name and the type
of the columns is arbitrary.
2. Close the table
3. Open the table design view
4. Try to change the description text and the default value of one or
more columns and save it
5. Reopen the table design view and check if the changes were saved
6. Repeat steps 4. to 6. multiple times. The changes are not always
saved.

Best regards,
Micha