Hi Michael,

> Okay, I went through some documents introducing to the CWS concept. In
> case using a CWS to apply my changes, I'll need to checkout the most
> recent milestone via cwsquery, create the CWS via cwscreate, apply my
> changes locally to the CWS and commit them to the CWS via a CVS commit,

right so far. If you want us to, we can create the CWS for you - that's
a service for first-time contributors ;) to relieve them from some stuff.

> but I'll need to get an CWS account, right? How do I get the account?

For committing, you definitely need a SSH key submitted to us. Since we
just migrated to Subversion, I refer you to
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/OOo_and_Subversion#SSH_Setup
here, which describes how to create and submit your SSH key.

When you submit an issue where you attached the SSH key, put me (fs) on
CC, so I can approve your request for commit access.

Finally, enter your data on
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/DomainDeveloper, as appropriate
(name and OOo login name, IRC nick and company if applicable/desired).

Note that since the migration from CVS to SVN realy just happened
yesterday, I expect problems on the way - personally, I did not yet work
on a SVN-CWS, probably some tooling might not yet be as polished as
desired, and so on. So, I beg for your patience when working with this ...

- Frank Schönheit, Software Engineer         [EMAIL PROTECTED] -
- OpenOffice.org Base                       http://dba.openoffice.org -