Hi Jean,

Could we please stay with the facts? .. that means: please point to the archives, where this can be verified, od stop the discussion as it is pointless.

Here is a note from Louis, related to the minutes of a CC meeting held 2005-01-20 which included agreement to update the Guidelines to include the Creative Commons Attribution license as an option for non-editable (read-only) material.

http://council.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgId=1757713

Here is the log of that meeting:
http://council.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=discuss&msgId=1742923

As you may read, the discussion is about CC license for documents with fixed content. I hope, you don't want to say, Daniel brought this idea to the Community Council (to use document, developed at OOoAuthors as fixed content within the OOo-project)?

In fact .. Daniel didn't. The minutes / log you mentioned were mainly initiated by the problems, that araise with success stories,
interviews, customer statements ... brought in by the marketing project.
(although not active, I followed the discussions, as I'm deputy member at the CC, so I need at least to be informed, what's going on).

André