Hello all,

I have been reading along and I must say I am somewhat baffled. Why all this
apparent concern with secrecy - issues that can not be aired in public -
documents that are being worked on, but whose draft no one can see - tasks
that are assigned and therefore the sole responsibility of the author, again
apparently meaning - no access to the public.

Regarding not hashing out the 'nonsense'  with the Dev. Guide license,
perhaps this is legitimate, if you are trying to avoid a political argument.
But all this talk of documents whose contents cannot be divulged I just
don't understand at all. There is the possibility of things in the works
that I, or others, may be able to offer some help on - how would I know if I
can't even see the working outline of the document. Conversely, there are
many things that I could sure use help on, it would be nice to know that if
there is something coming that will aid me or do I need to try and solve the
problems on my own.

I am quite experienced with this sort of thing in the commercial world - No
one let the cat out of the bag until we are nearly ready to launch! - but I
thought FOSS projects where to be the antithesis of this.

Sincerely,

Drew Jensen