Laurent Godard wrote:

Salut Laurent,

all of this to be translated, working with NLC

I actually translated several pages of the old (1.1.x) dev guide into French about 18 months ago, but then got side-tracked into other stuff. I don't even know whether I 've still got it laying around somewhere on one of my disks. I'm perfectly willing to put that up some place if somebody thinks it might be of any use (assuming I haven't /dev/nulled it of course). One thing I did notice when translating is that the guide is extremely technical, in fact if you are not a programmer (which I am not), it is hard going.

Alex