<snip>
- provide translation of code source of the devGuide on the wiki into new languages (Basic, Python) in our own licence provided we're allowed to ...some info on this ?

Now that's an idea. I was thinking more on terms of let's deal with a
single aspect of the information needed for development and provide
something that is more user friendly. I find most guides of this type
really geeky. In that if you do not know the geek talk too bad. While
the diehard developer likely doesn't even notice, users wanting to do
say an extension are often overwhelmed by the learning process.
<snip>

I'm all for this. I really enjoy trying to translate something geeky into something that someone a little more... normal ;) could handle.

WalterAM