Hi all,

Thanks for the feedback and the pointers to Pax-Web at OPS4J. It quickly
checked it out and it works for me.

Now back to our Felix implementation: I just quickly hacked to gether
some support upto the point, where it runs for me. I attached a patch to
the Felix trunk to FELIX-55 and would be very happy if some others could
throw an eye or two on it. Thanks alot.

On the other, we might probably very well stick with what we have
(either the original Jetty 4 based one) or an upgraded Jetty6 based one.
I am kind of unsure as to where to go from now given that OPS4J pax-web
has the latest and greatest Jetty 6 support ...

   * Should we stay at Jetty 4 and release as-is (pre-Servlet 2.3
compliant) ?
   * Should we go for Jetty 6 and release (Servlet 2.5 compliant) ?

WDYT ?

Regards
Felix