Ok, I'm not really convinced, but since it seems there is a lot of
reluctance I think we should aim for:
  * packages in org.apache.felix.karaf
  * use existing FELIX infrastructure (mailing list, jira tracker,
confluence space)

I think we should start with the above and reconsider later if there is a need.
Is everyone satisfied with the above ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet