Hi Sten

Sten Roger Sandvik schrieb:
> On Fri, Aug 28, 2009 at 10:30 PM, Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> As part of the IP-process we also need an ICLA of you, Sten, on file. I
>> see there is one for Sten Roger Sanvik with email s...@xbm.com. Am I
>> correct to assume, that this is your ICLA ?
>

> Yes, but the email is wrong. It's s...@x3m.com. And the name Sten Roger
> Sandvik :-) Do I need another one?

Thanks for the confirmation.

I just crosschecked: It looks like there are two bugs ;-)

The wrong spelling on your last name is my fault: It is correct in the
registration. The wrong mail address stems from an incorrect
transmission from your ICLA fax submission (the fax clearly reads
s...@x3m.com. I will care to have this fixed.

Regards
Felix