On 8/28/09 16:43, Richard S. Hall wrote:
On 8/28/09 16:30, Felix Meschberger wrote:
Hi Sten,

Looks bascially good (files as appropriate have the license headers, MD5
checksum matches).

Just two remarks:

  * The pom.xml should also have the license headers
    (this can probably be fixed when we import into SVN)

  * there is a runner folder containing scripts and the
    pax runner library.
    This should probably not be included, right ?
    (again, I think we can start the process and just omit
    this directory when importing into SVN)

As part of the IP-process we also need an ICLA of you, Sten, on file. I
see there is one for Sten Roger Sanvik with email s...@xbm.com. Am I
correct to assume, that this is your ICLA ?

Thanks again for your submission, I will now start the process of
getting this into Felix SVN.

Which will require Sten to fill out a Software Grant, which may need to come from his employer if it is actually the employer who is contributing the code.

And of course, we still have to vote and accept it before any of this is truly necessary...

Regards
Felix

Sten Roger Sandvik schrieb:
Attached the source in the jira task (