This has come to my attention because I am working on some fixes in the SCR
implementation.  I noticed the latest SCR in trunk now depends on
org.apache.felix.configadmin 1.9.0-SNAPSHOT.  And I think
org.apache.felix.configadmin 1.9.0 is being used to implement OSGi R7.  So
now we have OSGi R7 API updates in trunk for existing OSGi packages.  If I
understand correctly that means trunk is no longer in a state where we can
release SCR or configadmin out of.  Instead we have to create a branch to
get new releases of these bundles until a time when OSGi R7 is finalized
and released.  That seems like a bad state to be in.

Tom

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 1:25 PM, David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com