Myrle ,

I am not demanding anything from anyone let me put this straight , I think
I have agreed to whatever has happened and am trying to improvise on the
project.

This is my intention , that how the whole project is structured , and to me
it gives the impression that the representation of the community by and
large is handed by just few. I would like that to happen not on merit. I
would like to get out of these titles , this is more about the project
movement.

I might not want a new project , I have been contributing to the existing
project now if you want me to prove in your bounded closed reality that's
quite not fair ,i am not up for such low level integrity checks, (You have
to be like us , then you are the PMC, or steering committee e)  Actually
the new project should not need to be a fork of Apache Fineract . If you
change the architecture of the project then its no longer same.

Again, you are making it about an individual , I am totally against it, I
dont want people following me. I would like to have the project being
followed. BTW there are several forks already doing great , I think
promoting several forks is not a bad idea.

The thing is quite clear, the lacuna exist in Fineract CN , that can be
resolved by discussion Around the project architecture and slowly moving it
towards a greater height, but for that we might need a new governance model.

Where can I suggest a new governance model, because the existing model only
represent few . So unless we move from that philosophy we won't be able to
change other things related to the project that which are our mere
reflection.

I have already presented my views last year, I am now ready with new novel
methods related to moving Fineract CN into a complete distributed
architecture that we could  participate in the new wave of web3 that is
going on.

Thanks
I hope , this is clear