Hey Awasum , I am just trying to incentivise the developers and
contributors here. I know that committers are not paid. That's a good
thing, let's keep it that way.

I am not hiring a developer plus we are on a different thread, I think we
are just discussing the idea of how we can improve the project in terms of
making the libs small and introducing some form of automation so that
developers can go ahead and develop and maybe a release is possible.

Have you ever tried running the fineract CN ? Go ahead and run and perhaps
you will know how hard and cumbersome it is to run the project and even
extend also at the same time Some might have done it but they have not
contributed back !

Now tell me since last 2 years did anyone out of the volunteer tried to
improve or upgrade the source code ? We tried at some level and found out
some issues coming up so we are here reporting them, have some patience and
please listen to them, nothing else

You have highlighted valid tasks no doubt but again we are discussing
something else right now.

Again you cannot decide for the community let community first discuss and
come to a resolve then we can say but sending such mails from the likes of
you does not go well with the community

I request all that we are trying to communicate and discuss improvement in
Fineract CN at this thread

BTW check Micahel email from last year, he clearly mentioned that it's good
to incentivise the developers and contributors after all the work is going
back. He also gave a boilerplate in his email on how to do that .

Patience my friend ,Again dont jump on conclusion