Frank,

My comments below only were to echo the understanding of your experience in the AS->JS.

When I said Job it is the emitter, the emitter is the Job, meaning the tool(FalconJx) is used to do the Job(emit javascript). When I design frameworks, I make sure there are clear dividing lines between what does what.

So my point was, with my work on the compiler, the emitters have NO bearing on my development of the tool(FalconJx). I designed the emitters so thy are completely decouple from the compiler in that they don't talk to it, it hands them the AST not the other way around.

So, stepping off on the new foot, my excitement when we first met was real because I know how much time you have invested in this, and I wanted you to understand that I am listening to what you say and value those "dead ends". I also appriciate that you can enable us to avoid them as well.

I am going to get that AMD stuff working, but like I said, I have to understand the js before I get it. I'm putting the MXML on hold, to do this as I see this is more important. Plus I have other projects in my life that are about to light on fire as well. :)

Mike

Quoting Frank Wienberg <fr...@jangaroo.net>:

On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 10:36 AM, Michael Schmalle