Guys, if you intend to do functional GUI testing my company will be happy to
donate a few licenses of RIATest (http://www.cogitek.com/riatest.html) to
Apache Flex. It can test both Flex and HTML in a browser, works on Windows
and Mac. It is a commercial tool but I think we can make it free for Flex
SDK testing.

Adobe Professional Services were using RIATest internally so there must be
something good in the tool. :-)

I have lots of experience with this stuff and will be happy to personally
lead the efforts initially and help anyone interested to get up to speed
with RIATest.

Let me know if this is interesting and I will look further into what can be
done with licenses.

Tigran.