Tigran,

Awesome! We'd have to figure out how to manage a licence for an entire
project. We can't have 'a few' licences to specific people, as anyone
who is interested should be able to run the tests. We'd have to have
an 'eternal licence' of some sort that would ensure that if we commit
to using RIATest, the licensing would never become an issue.

Maybe you can prepare some examples specific to ASJS so we can better
evaluate what it could do for this project. Would you be interested in
providing those?

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software