> Maybe you can prepare some examples specific to ASJS so we can better
> evaluate what it could do for this project. Would you be interested in
> providing those?

I posted a small sample RIATest project that tests FlexJSTest_again example
on Jira: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLEX-33489

Please see the README file in the zip.

An additional note:

Currently generated HTML DOM is not ideal from test automation point of
view. It would be great if FalconJS could emit additional information such
id from the MXML (the id could go to the "id" of HTML element or to
data-automation-id). This will help with automation and will earn you a lot
of bonus points from test engineers.

If you have any questions feel free to email to this list or directly to my
email.

Tigran.