I think this is a valid vote and there is no need to declare it
invalid. There is only one definite, binding -1 (Igor) and he declined
to explain his motivation, something that is customary when casting a
negative vote.

Once Chris Scott 'officially' donates Swiz - there are some hoops he
has to jump through, but we'll get to those when he contacts us- we
can create a new repo for it: either a general 'flex-contrib/swiz' or
a specific one, like 'flex-swiz', we need to discuss that a bit more,
I think.

Thank you Carlos for managing the vote and keeping track of this donation.

EdB