Hi,

> What steps are required from the author to make the donation?
Having them mailing the mailing list would probably be enough. A vote would
also need to be taken but I don't see any major reason why we would allow one
framework and not the other.

> Parsley3/Spicelib3 are release under Apache License 2.0.
Do we know if it been under Apache 2.0 from day 1? And if all contributions
made to it have been under that license? Does it use any 3rd party
software/libraries and if so what are they licences are they under? I don't
think there any issues here but just checking.

I thing at a minimum we would also have someone who was willing to check all
license headers on files (ie run rat), make sure it builds correctly in an
apache environment and perhaps someone working with INFRA to transfer the
existing JIRA issues.

IMO It would also be good if someone (committer or otherwise) was willing to
make an initial release, do some maintenance on it, answer user questions on
the list etc etc