The way we voted to include Swiz will be applied to any other
framework if/when those are donated as well.

The fact that Swiz gets a home at Apache Flex doesn't mean it will be
endorsed as the one and only option. People get to chose what they
want to use - the SDK isn't and won't be tied to any framework - and
if they chose to use Swiz, they can find it at Apache Flex. That's it.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27