Right! why not? :)

I don't know too much about parsely but seems it's in the same state that
Swiz. If AOP efforts progress all  frameworks like swiz and parsley could
benefit from the hooks in the compiler to implement it and will need people
behind it to make this evolution.

I think the only requeriment here is to have people interested in donate
time and effort in the donation and subsequent maintenance of the source
code...

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología