On Thu, Feb 26, 2015 at 10:24 AM, Stephane Beladaci (Flexengineer) <
adobeflexengin...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Erik,
>
> What is your problem exactly? You are the only one complaining, the
> discussion is actually picking up, several participants reminded you that
> this discussion has its place here. So what it is, am I an obstacle to the
> Apache Foundation grand plan to hijack Flex to JS? Or is it just that you
> do not like what I say? Because it is very relevant to the future of every
> Flex developer, with their career on the line.
>
> So you know what, if you have a problem with this thread just ban me. I
> have been having increasing concerns about whether or not Apache is a good
> home for Flex. So make my point. The last one who tried was Apple on their
> forums and it was retweeted around the globe nonstop every minute for 24
> hours.
>
> -Stephane

Stephane,

I am with Erik (and I guess most of the Apache Flex PMC is too)  I think
the discussion has strayed away from the original intention.

I suggest that the next steps would be create a github project, start
coding the new player and share it with the mailing list.  If people like
what they see, they will start contributing.

Thanks,
Om