By the way the dynamic version feature is very rarely used. Actually i never
seen it in a real-life gradle project. So option two may suffice for now.
Also i was wondering maybe we can replace the `latest` keyword with a
half-open range, but that can have culprits.

Regarding the technical side, i ran `gradlew idea`, then opened the ipr
file. I have to import the unlinked Gradle project, then setup a project
JDK. I got a weird error now in the editor for
org.gradle.api.publication.maven.internal.ant.RepositoryFactory does not
implement GroovyObject.invokeMethod, but making the project from the IDE or
from terminal works like a charm. :S