Then, i propose a module which takes the version declared in the dependency
in the .gradle file.

1. If the version cannot be translated to Maven format, because the feature
is non-existent in Maven, we should just leave it as is (for example:
dynamic versions).
2. If version format is not compatible but can be translated, we transform
it so we produce a valid POM (this is for the + notation and the different
range syntax).
3. If it is already a Maven format we leave it as is.