On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 9:54 PM, Justin Ryan <quidr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Just to be clear, you're trying to maintain the dynamic constraint and NOT
> replace them with the resolved version? I point this out since it's
> conventional to publish a resolved POM and not the range query. I do see
> the use-case for publishing with a range, but in general it's not what
> people what.

Yes, we're talking about http://issues.gradle.org/browse/GRADLE-1578: when
a dependency contains a version range Gradle doesn't produce a valid POM
for consumption by Maven.

Replacing the 'version selector' with the actual resolved version used
would be another feature, which would apply to publishing in both Ivy and
Maven metadata formats.

--
Darrell (Daz) DeBoer
Principal Software Engineer, *Gradleware <http://gradleware.com>*

Join us for Gradle Summit 2014, June 12th and 13th in Santa Clara, CA:
http://www.gradlesummit.com