Greg Ames wrote:

Aaron Bannert wrote:

> I see the need for letting patches age in the unstable tree, but
> I think we could do that without having to vote on each and
> every change.

Yeah, that's what I meant by "lazy consensus" in the STATUS file.

I would think lazy consensus would be when somebody actually states that they want to merge something and nobody stands up and says "no" within a certain timeframe.

Somehow the word "consensus" doesn't seem appropriate when there is no shared knowledge about what might get merged but instead it just gets suddenly merged.

But I can also see problems with that being the policy.  What's mainline
code vs. non-mainline?

not impossible to describe, if you aren't too picky

if it gets exercised by GET /cgi-bin/printenv or by GET /manual/ using the default config it is mainline? just a guess