[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
brianp 2003/03/29 08:32:22

  Modified:    server   protocol.c
               .        CHANGES
  Log:
  Simplify and shorten the code path for scanning request headers
  Reviewed by:  Greg Ames, Bill Rowe

Houston, we may have a problem...

A simple proxy regression test I have is failing as of this a.m. Presumably it started failing with this commit.

Much later today I'll have a chance to dig into this in detail. All I know for now is that it is a very simple request for printenv...

Trying proxy HTTP to 9.27.34.24...
couldn't find expected string REQUEST_URI=\"/cgi-bin/printenv
The request went to 9.27.34.24 and we expected to see REQUEST_URI=\"/cgi-bin/printenv.
The entire output was:
------------------/home/trawick/worker_regress/logs/body.tmp---------------
<title>400 Bad Request</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Bad Request</h1>
127.0.0.1 - - [29/Mar/2003:12:11:25 -0500] "GET http://127.0.0.1:8094/cgi-bin/printenv HTTP/1.0" 400 226

Maybe there was something wrong with the testcase all along and the error just now started being caught by Apache. I dunno.