Wednesday 12 March 2003 19.44 skrev Ian Holsman:
> I care.
> I actually used your packaging to base our internal ones on. I do belive
> that apache needs a .spec file, but have been too busy to go through the
> hassle of doing it (not that a spec file is hard, its arguing about the
> layout and what to build etc etc which is the hard part)
>
> Regards
> ian

Thank you Ian!

I hardly ever get any feedback of any kind, nor good or bad, it's just like a
black hole.

I guess the ASF coders don't give a shit if people use their code or not.

Anyway..., despite this enormous disregard or what it is called, mandrake
Linux will be the first distribution shipping apache2 (my packaging), _plus_
a whole bunch of other server like stuff I have packed. Those of you except
the covalent dude (who has no clue), there's a more up to date site with
apache2 modules here: http://www.deserve-it.com/modules_for_apache2.html

Chears.
--
Regards // Oden Eriksson, Deserve-IT.com