On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 11:15:38 -0700
"Roy T. Fielding" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Mar 31, 2008, at 10:39 AM, Paul Querna wrote:
> > Just read the mod_rewrite docs:
> > http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/rewrite/rewrite_tech.html#InternalAPI
> >
> > They are already exposing internals to "users'.

Not, erm, yer average user ...

> > Embed Lua.

That is orthogonal to the question I'm addressing.  You're
going for more powerful; I'm going for more usable!

> Unfortunately, after last year's experience of being the only server
> person around who wasn't working on a Joost release,

 ... or tied up in training events ...

>    I decided to
> delay my arrival until Tuesday rather than attend the hackathon.

Heh.  For the first time, I have the hackathon and no conflicting
committment!

> Please have fun, finish the server, and let me know what happened
> when I arrive; I'll try to squeeze it into my keynote for Friday.  ;-)

Please sir, we broke it!

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/