On 07/02/2013 09:47, Jan Kaluža wrote:
[snip]
The problem is that I have little experience with Perl or mod_perl. I'm
trying to improve current situation, but I don't want to be the
upstream, because I'm not active mod_perl (or even Perl) user.

[snip]

Maybe there is someone here who loves that project so much that he could
actually help maintaining it?

Regards,
Jan Kaluza

If I make it to AC (still unsure, unfortunately) and have some time at the hackathon (also iffy), I'd be happy to lend a pair of hands and/or eyes to help review your changes. Will you be there?

Though I've done XS development, a bit of mod_perl stuff in the past and httpd, I don't have time to turn that into a long-term commitment.

  Issac