----- Original Message -----
> On 07/02/2013 09:47, Jan Kaluža wrote:
> [snip]
> > The problem is that I have little experience with Perl or mod_perl.
> > I'm
> > trying to improve current situation, but I don't want to be the
> > upstream, because I'm not active mod_perl (or even Perl) user.
> >
> [snip]
>

> > Maybe there is someone here who loves that project so much that he
> > could
> > actually help maintaining it?
> >
> > Regards,
> > Jan Kaluza
>
> If I make it to AC (still unsure, unfortunately) and have some time
> at
> the hackathon (also iffy), I'd be happy to lend a pair of hands
> and/or
> eyes to help review your changes.  Will you be there?

I'm afraid I won't be there :(, but I will try to upload and clean all
my patches before that, so if you guys will manage to do something with
mod_perl, you can base it on my work. I can also be online on IRC during
the hackathon.

> Though I've done XS development, a bit of mod_perl stuff in the past
> and
> httpd, I don't have time to turn that into a long-term commitment.

It would be awesome to have someone who understands XS to comment my
patches, because I'm basically learning it on mod_perl and even when it
works, I'm not sure I've done the best decisions or the best way
how to do things.

I'm more than happy to contribute to mod_perl, but not to maintain itt
(at least not for now).

>    Issac

Jan Kaluza