Hi, as PMC and maintainer of this module

-1 for removal
+1 for moving to an extension, if it is compatible with the Ignite and
could be compiled separately from other extension modules

Some facts:

   - nobody updates it for latest 3 years—it's true
   - classic ML algorithms are not changed in the latest 3 years (we have
   not supported DL as a part of the module, it's not a goal, Random Forest
   was not changed latest 20 years) as a CSV parsing or JDBC
   - Tensorflow integration was removed 3 years ago
   - some people contacted me a few weeks ago to fix or develop some
   features in the Ignite ML urgent, but I have no time to do it urgent
   - I met some companies who used IgniteML in 2021 and 2022 including my
   job interview:)
   - I agree with the blas issue, great if somebody could update it, again
   I could help with testing

I could help with the review of the PR on the github with moving to an
extension, please assign on me @zaleslaw, but now I am on vacation, could
do it in September