>> * com.github.fommil.netlib:core:1.1.2 - not developed and archived since
2017. Last version released in 2013 [2]
Moreover, this version is so outdated and JNI extension was so strangely
made (linked to libgfortran3 for example), that native BLAS simply doesn't
work.
Always fallback option is used (f2jBLAS, and it is also outdated).
There is a modern option -- https://github.com/luhenry/netlib, it is used
in spark mllib.

I have run all tests successfully with it (with few lines changed, of
course) using native blas (libopenblas on ubuntu 22.04)

So it is possible to state that nobody has run it on native blas. So I have
some concerns about existence of prod like installations with Ignite ML
module

--
Sincerely yours, Ivan Daschinskiy