A few cents to let you know how abandoned ML module is.

1. Last valuable commit December 9, 2020 -
https://github.com/apache/ignite/commit/04f6a33851d9f7bd269a09fdc2c74485b1e01a8a

2. Dependencies and current versions of them:

  * com.dropbox.core:dropbox-core-sdk:2.1.1 current version is - 5.4.5 [1]
  * com.github.fommil.netlib:core:1.1.2 - not developed and archived since
2017. Last version released in 2013 [2]
  * org.apache.commons:commons-rng-core:1.0 current version is 1.5 [3]
  * com.zaxxer:SparseBitSet:1.0 current version is 1.2 [4]
  * ai.catboost:catboost-prediction:0.24 current version is 1.2 [5]
  * ai.h2o:h2o-genmodel:3.26.0.8 current version is 3.42.0.2 [6]

ML community make a huge step forward since 2020.
So I doubt ML features and tools integrations works as expected nowadays.
Those type of Ignite features(abandoned or supported partially) has to be in
extensions.

[1] https://github.com/dropbox/dropbox-sdk-java
[2] https://github.com/fommil/netlib-java
[3] https://commons.apache.org/proper/commons-rng/commons-rng-core/