Hi Karel,
The short answer is yes.
I would advise you to start at the Tutorial
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JOSHUA/Getting+Started
If you find anything which causes you problems then please write back here.
Once you have skipped through the tutorial then you will have a much better
feel for the workflow required.
I can see the Apache Tika language identification and translate API's being
of particular use here when considered in a runtime context. We have a
Joshua implementation over in Tika which can aid you in this task however
try the Joshua tutorial first.
Lewis

--
http://home.apache.org/~lewismc/