On 12/03/2017 12:25 PM, Rafael Weingärtner wrote:
> Gilles, I actually do not know the reason behind this limit on data
> sources. I am fairly new to kibble project. Let´s see what Daniel or others
> have to say about this limit.

The limit is somewhat arbitrary, but we would favor smaller projects
over behemoths like Commons at the moment. We're trying to, at one hand,
figure out how many sources we can cram into the single demo box we have
at our disposal, while also trying to get as many projects involved as
possible. I know from elsewhere that we would need something like 5-6
times the resources we currently have, if we were to put the entire ASF
into the Kibble demo, and we don't currently have a budget for that.

Now, the entire ASF would be around 7,500 source objects, so 100 is a
very low limit, granted. If the Commons project has an actual interest
in using Kibble for reports and what not, we can get them added - the
thing to remember here is merely that we'd favor getting as much bang
for our buck as possible.

I did some quick checks of available resources, and we're not using a
whole bunch yet, so we can probably aim for 200 source objects for now,
and still be fine.

With regards,
Daniel.