Rafaella Braconi wrote:
Hi,

If I may add my 2 cents here, I would not encourage you to translate the
/ahelp/ strings otherwise in the help you will have a mixture of English and translated text and later, once you want to complete the translation of the OLH you will nedd to go though all these strings containing the /ahelp/ tags and complete the part which has not been translated....

My suggestion would be to start the translation of the OLH prioritizing the components:

This is the way we approch the translation of the OLH when we need to start from scratch:

- Writer
- Calc
- Impress
- Draw
- Chart
- Math
- Shared
- Basic

I'd better move some parts of 'shared' to very first place, like 00, 01, options, maybe something more.

ain