On 19 juin 07, at 08:26, Arthur Buijs wrote:

Hi,

Rafaella Braconi schreef:
For all the ones who are still looking for the answer to the question ... yes OmegaT can be definitively be used to translate the sdf files converted into po files. Really thank you to Alessandro, Jean-Christophe, Petr and all the ones who have worked to check into this and for sharing the information with the others.

+1

Sharing this information was very helpfull.
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/ Nl.openoffice.org#Translation_for_OOo_2.3

Be aware that I was using Windows ;-)
Comments greatly appreciated.

I have just modified your text a little bit to clarify the project setting up and the glossary export from SunGloss.

JC

ps: there is a user list on Yahoo where the support is quite good, but I can create a list on SourceForge for people who prefer to stay on "free" open ground.

--
Regards/Groeten,
Arthur Buijs

Open software is a joy forever!