On 26 déc. 07, at 17:37, Alessandro Cattelan wrote:

Jean-Christophe Helary ha scritto:

Regarding Pootle, it is possible to "upload" the result after the translation is completed ? If yes, you could translate based on SDF, convert the result with oo2po and upload that to Pootle to ensure your data is properly managed there ?

This could work but I haven't tried it yet. However, I'm afraid that the conversion could bring about some errors in the resulting files. Moreover, we'd have to ask Sun to deliver the files in two formats, SDF through Issuezilla and PO in Pootle. Anyway, we could try that for the next round of translation if no other suggestion comes up.

What are the practical benefits related to using Pootle ?

Jean-Christophe Helary