Hello Wunna,

In my understanding, customarily, there is one or two liaisons from
each organization. (Majority of the Liaison Member organizations have
a liaison to the consortium.)

It is each organization's decision on should the organization be
represented by one or two liaisons and in the case of latter, who to be
the primary and the alternate naturally.

Ienup

PS. Thanks everyone who supported the proposal and also for your votes.