Hi,

F Wolff schrieb:

I don't know if I am stating the obvious, but just wanted to remind
people that Pootle exposes many quality checks, which should stop
gsierrors from entering the translations.
The checks called 'variables', 'xmltags' and 'escapes' are the important
ones. Not all of them might necessarily be problems, but should help you
to avoid problems with gsicheck.

This view is available with: Show editing functions -> Show checks.

thanks for the hint. I never tried this function, as the translation in the German UI of pootle is missleading.

But anyway - i tried it now, but the errors found within pootle do not match the errors reported by gsicheck. So it seems "nice" that the checks are there, but it does not ensure, that gsichek will be passed.

André