Hi Friedel,

F Wolff schrieb:

I would really like to know these details, since it is definitely our
intention to report at least all the errors that gsicheck reports.

Speaking of all the tools, I am just a user. Speaking of the workflow - I am a beginner. So - I can report some of my findings but I cannot judge them.

Please help us if there are any errors that we missed - perhaps they
were added to gsicheck more recently, or there is a bug in our error
detection around this. I believe the quality checks is a powerful way
for translators to review possibly problematic strings.

l10n engineers would be more experienced to explain that.

Unfortunately I don'thave the time to give a more detailed report at the moement. I hope, I'll have the time in a couple of weeks.

André