To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 02/07/2008, at 3:25 AM, Frank Peters wrote:

Petr has verifed hu. If you see the vi css files okay, you can
go ahead and approve the CWS.

I've found my way through the EIS interface [1]:

Login > My CWSs (or search) > ooo3helpchanges1 > Edit (pencil icon at extreme RHS, off the page on my laptop)

but I think the owner has to set the CWS as being "ready for QA" before I can mark it "approved by QA".

The only item available to me in the Status drop-down menu for this CWS is the current "New", probably because I am the QA rep, not the owner of the CWS.

Am I understanding this correctly?

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n

[1] http://tools.services.openoffice.org/EIS2/

Note for newer users: the EIS tool is used to track the status of code changes, as they are integrated, step-by-step, in the main code-line. You can login using your OpenOffice.org email address ([EMAIL PROTECTED] ) and OpenOffice.org website password. Input the name of any CWS (temporary code block containing changes for testing) to see its status. QA members assigned as the "owner" or "QA representative" for each CWS can edit this information. In this case, I am the QA representative for this CWS, which contains minor changes to the CSS for Help in my language, so it is displayed more effectively.