Clytie Siddall wrote:
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 02/07/2008, at 3:25 AM, Frank Peters wrote:

Petr has verifed hu. If you see the vi css files okay, you can
go ahead and approve the CWS.

I've found my way through the EIS interface [1]:

Login > My CWSs (or search) > ooo3helpchanges1 > Edit (pencil icon at extreme RHS, off the page on my laptop)

but I think the owner has to set the CWS as being "ready for QA" before I can mark it "approved by QA".

The only item available to me in the Status drop-down menu for this CWS is the current "New", probably because I am the QA rep, not the owner of the CWS.

D'oh! My fault. I'll set it to ready for QA asap.

Frank