Le 07/01/2015 09:45, Carsten Haitzler a écrit :
Please note that the communication on the Dev mailing list on the What
and Why has not been done yet and is urgently needed.
by now it's a bit late - the api's are set in stone and the commits
related to this thread are simply mechanically pushing them in.

any review/discussion should be happening at the stage when new api's
are designed/decided. imho tizen is not the forum for that. each of
these tizen native/core libraries is basically an upstream project of
its own - it just so happens that right now that project lives in the
tizen 2.3 branches/repos/trees.

I understand that the 2.3 API are defined but it still important to let all the community to know where it needs to be back ported as it could create conflicts in some areas.
Furthermore in SW, "set in stone" is still quite flexible :-)

If we find conflict issues, we will need to fix them and while we want to protect legacy APIs, that might not be always 100% possible.

Regards

Dominig